Wednesday, January 26, 2005

lookie..a blog thingy

Bands // Song Titles

Created by BourdiezFreak and taken 20213 times on bzoink!

Choose a band/or artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band:joni mitchell
Are you female or male:Woman of Heart and Mind
Describe yourself:Don Juan's Reckless Daughter
How do some people feel about you:Sometimes I'm Happy
How do you feel about yourself:I Don't Know Where I Stand
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:Michael from Mountains
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:Nothing Can Be Done
Describe where you want to be:In France They Kiss on Main Street
Describe what you want to be:I Wish I Were in Love Again
Describe how you live:I Won't Cry
Describe how you love:Real Good for Free
Share a few words of wisdom:Don't Interrupt The Sorrow

Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to bzoink!



now if only i could get my hands on all of these and make a mix album of it :)

No comments: