Thursday, April 08, 2004

allergies finally hit me...here are some discoveries

i make a terrible sick person because i dont like to stop moving when i feel it comming on me (though when i'm not sick, not moving is perfectly fine with me)
the not moving me walked a mile and a half on tuesday night, did two dumbbell circuits yesterday around noon and rode a bicycle for the first time in a couple of years yesterday in the late afternoon in a hilly neighborhood. so..now ive got bike seat pain to go with the stuffy nose, popping ears, and cough...yay! :)
i dont like taking medicine because it always seems to make me sleepy or feel worse off than without it...but i'm *sounding* bad now and have to go to work where i give people beverages and they dont want to think that the girl who just made that cup of java may have a bug....so i dont know what to do with myself.
i'm hungry but i dont want to eat anything ive got. i'm the kid who doesnt eat when she's not feeling well. (i'm also the kid who loved the "i've been sick this week" weight loss she remembers from her past...so i'm making msyelf eat a bit of previously frozen pizza)

No comments: