Monday, July 07, 2003

well, morning is turning into afternoon...because i was up till almost 4 this morning remapping my plans for tomorrow because i realised i was doubletracking myself a bit. so..instead of 8:30, which was plan A, i changed my alarm to 9:30, plan B..and when that went off, i came to the realization that if i got up then, got ready to go in an hour, and left....i'd only get maybe an hour's work done before most people were on lunch breaks and actually visiting the shops...and it would not be ideal to go in asking about jobs during a busy time like that. so...i reset my alarm and went back to sleep for another hour. I'll go out after the lunch rush has calmed down..and then i wont have to break up my trip for an hour, as i was going to have to do for plan B.
Plan C, here I come!

No comments: