Sunday, February 06, 2005

dear you, please be my valentine.

i have a limitied number of valentine treats to share with a limited number of people...but you need not be excluded from that number simply by my not having your addresses and a request to be included!

some of my dear friends have moved recently...and have not given me their new address of residence..and perhaps there are others who frequent my writtings and conversings of whom i have never had an address from in the past.

if, perhaps, you fit either of these categories...all you need to do is send me an email including your address within, and i shall see what can be done about sending you a little packet of love all for yourself. also...if you strongly desire NOT to recieve any heart-addorned wishes from me this season, and fear you may...let me know.

the address is rjgosey at hotmail dot com.

love love love!
becca

No comments: