Thursday, August 19, 2004

coffee girl is damn lucky to have captured your respect/attention

my highlights of my week in "quotes"

*my nail color is called "gun metal"
no idea why, but ive painted my nails something like 5 times in the last month. they are getting long again. its convenient for opening shrinkwrap.

*the vagrants are planning a "convention"
i was never into groups that have conventions before..now ive got coffee conventions and am hoping to help plan the vagrant convention. yup...im moving into full geekdom and am quite happy to do so.

*tomorrow is "casual friday"
which means i get to stretch my creativity at 5:15 in the morning while assembling an outfit that is not at all my work clothes. being that i can only do this once a week, its a very anticipated event.

No comments: