Tuesday, June 10, 2003

so....my computer died. the hard drive was completetely wipped...so...i'm glad that i've got a lot of my writings and things on the internet..such as this.
it couldnt have happened at a better time..because i'm at a point right now where there wasnt a lot of stuff on that drive that *needed*
sure, there were things i liked to go back and look at..and i'll miss that. and there were pictures i'd scanned and now won't have in digital formats..but its not the end of the world by any means. i think the largest loss is that i'll have to retype the resumes i'd just updated the day before the thing died. (i KNEW i should have printed those that night!)
i'm not even that worried about having lost a ton of MP3s.
i just realy am not that concerned about it at the moment.

so...i'll be using grandma's computer while i'm there. dont expect me to fall off of the face of the earth.

so..on moving.
i'm about to move to my grandmother's...hoping to leave tomorrow.
i'm not going to say it is for any certain length of time. it's kind of on a trial basis for now.
this is good..and bad at the same time.
good because i dont have to worry if i dont find my niche there. i can always go someplace else or come back home.
bad because it makes it difficult to know what to do about my bank account and looking for a job and things of that nature.
i'm still trying to figure out if i'm going to open an account there, or here where my parents live...neither feel very permanent..
*shrugs*

those of you that pray...pray for me and my grandmother as we try this out. pray for my church hunt in north augusta, pray for wisdom for me as i decide what to do about money and jobs and such, and pray for my parents as they watch me drive away. thanks. We all need it.

the end

No comments: