Tuesday, January 09, 2007

who is coffee girl?

i know i've done this before..but it always amuses me just a little bit....

Googlism for: coffee girl (with my comments)

coffee girl is still mumbling to herself (this is usually true)
coffee girl is actually at work today (mostly...i'm rather out of it)
coffee girl is not on my links
coffee girl is cute too and has a lip piercing (...used to think i wanted that...more leaned toward a nose piercing, though. never got myself either)
coffee girl is nice enough to get him coffee (always true!)
coffee girl is a mostly acoustic 10 song collection which displays her genre eclectic style (i am not a compilation disc)
coffee girl is damn lucky to have captured your respect/attention (yep.)
coffee girl is on board (if this means "knows what's going on" then...no.)
coffee girl is pissing me off (i hope not)
coffee girl is pricelss (absolutely!)

No comments: