Wednesday, September 11, 2013

a regular entry, instead of part of the series....

I miss a home of our own...

like...today...i miss being able to let my kid have her getting-home-and-its-past-naptime tantrums without worrying that it will possibly needlessly offend my grandmother,  who has taken to thinking *every* time jennifer has a meltdown, it is somehow directly related to how jennifer feels about said grandmother.....which everyone else knows just simply has nothing to do with anything more than jennifer being a three year old...

i don't see this working well with a newborn being added in january...it just will not be good for my grandmother of for me, because i know that she will be worried and/or offended anytime one of my children isn't acting completely happy....

so i am praying now for the right place to be revealed to us so that we can move into some kind of renting situation sometime in november, possibly....

No comments: